Got back from Utah last night and even had the pleasure of getting stuck an a blizzard in the New Mexico Mountains on the way. Check out the top of Taos Mountain in our backyard here this afternoon. Yee-haw. Pictures and more from the trip to follow. In the meantime, here’s today’s dose:
- Eat your heart out, Madonna: Lift-off for woman space tourist
- Don’t worry, still plenty room left to roam: Utah area closed to protect cactus.
- Hurry! See the Everglades and Kathmandu while you still can!
- Ditto that for Greenland.
- Did I call this or what? Coups are old hat in Thailand. Don’t cancel your trip just yet!
- What Hurricanes? Check out the Caribbean in low season.
- Today’s Destination: Piaui, Brazil