The first snow of the year officially hit the Rockies to begin this week. No skiing just yet, but the folks around Steamboat Springs, Vail and Beaver Creek are getting psyched up for another banner year. Here in the Southwest, we’re just hoping to see our share after last year gave us the driest winter on record. More dosification:
- Angkor Burdened with Influx of Visitors
- South Pacific athletes take title in Subaru Action Asia in Singapore
- Some great tips from Fodor’s on Scams to Avoid.
- Streamline the airport lines: Fedex the liquids.
- Be sure the guy driving the speedboat knows what he’s doing.
- Today’s Destination: Niagra Falls Kite Festival, Oct 6 – 9