Search Cancun hostels with up-to-date availability and book a hostel in Cancun.
Cancun is a coast city in Mexico, a fantastic travel destination for those looking to soak up the sun. Also, it can be a good base to explore archeological sites and historical areas in Mexico. While you can easily spend a lot of money on your vacation here, the good news is that the budget traveler won’t need to worry either.
The cheapest hostels in Cancun can be found in the city center. You’ll be close to Downtown with its sights and also within easy reach of the beaches and the vibrant nightlife.
>>read more about Hostels near Downtown Cancun
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Mexico is an interesting destination and it’s not overlooked by budget travelers. However, not many think that a resort city such as Cancun can be visited on a low budget. We are happy to tell you that it’s possible. And one of the reasons is the possibility to stay in a hostel.
Things to keep in mind when booking a hostel in Cancun:
- Even if you see the words “backpackers” or “youth hostel” in the name of a hostel it doesn’t mean only backpackers can stay here. Nor there is an age restriction. Hostels are low-budget accommodation, perfect for anyone on a tight budget.
- Hostels are perfect if you are looking to socialize and especially if you travel alone. You’ll make friends easily and you get to travel with persons who have the same interests as you do.
- If you want to save money but don’t fancy the idea of staying in a dorm with 20 other travelers or you want some privacy, most hostels offer private rooms. Some have ensuite bathrooms, some have shared bathrooms. But for a little more money, you have the privacy you need. And don’t worry about socializing: you’ll still use the common room and the share kitchen.
- A great advantage of hostels is that they are close to the main sights and in the city center. In the case of Cancun, hostels close to the beach will be more expensive than those in the city center.
- Beds cost from US$5 per night (in dorms). But even in private rooms you’ll pay from US$11 per bed per night.
There are plenty of choices when it comes to hostels in Cancun, so to help you narrow your search just plug your travel information into the search engine on this page. The computer will give you a list of the Cancun hostels with available beds during the nights you want to be there, and you can just read through the descriptions of the hostels until you find the one that is perfect for you. Or search the map below.