BootsnAll Worldwide Adventures (BWA) is a young and dynamic company with a specific and informed interest in Kilimanjaro. We are a mid-range outfitter with a strong emphasis on high standards of guiding as well as on climbing safety and security. We are strictly a Fair Trade outfitter with a strong commitment to the wellbeing of our local guiding and support crew. We do not use inexperienced and underpaid support staff to cut costs, and we do not stack the trip with unnecessary extras to drive up the price.
Ours is a dedicated and highly professional approach to the business of mountaineering in East Africa, and we are proud of our reputation.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
What To Expect
The standard BWA climb package is fully inclusive and so we guarantee an absolutely hassle free experience throughout. An expert staff member is on hand from beginning to end to answer any questions and to guide you through your choices as you book your once in a lifetime Kilimanjarop adventure with BootsnAll Worldwide Adventures.
You will be picked up from Kilimanjaro International Airport by a member of our Tanzania staff and transported to your hotel. During a day of acclimatization you will meet your guides and crew, listened to a comprehensive pre-departure brief and have an opportunity to air any thoughts and questions you might have.
Included in the cost of your BWA climb package is:
- Transfers to and from Kilimanjaro Airport
- 2 nights B&B hotel accommodation based on two people sharing
- All fees and tariffs related to the National Park
- All food and associated equipment en-route
- A full compliment of Porters & Guides
- Expedition tents based on two per tent
What is not included:
- Transfers or flights to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Personal purchases
- Drinks and meals outside the package
- Medical excavation and trip insurance
- tips and gratuities
Possible add ons can include:
- Supplementary Oxygen
- Portable toilet
- A single supplement if you are travelling alone and will not be sharing a tent or a hotel room
Get a quote for climbing Kilimanjaro today at 1-866-549-7614. If you don’t have time, fill out a Climbing Kilimanjaro Form and our Tanzania expert will put together a proposal for you.