I stumbled across this great list from outdoorplaces.com and had to share it. Here’s the top ten tips for getting it on in the wilderness:
1. Keep it quiet.
2. Bodily fluids are tough on sleeping bags.
3. Be careful in bear country.
4. Watch out for the RV rock.
5. Pack it in, pack it out.
6. Keep things private.
7. Don’t recreate scenes from Here to Eternity or The Temp.
8. When you roll in the hay, choose the spot wisely.
9. Never assume you are alone.
10. If you did bring the kids, forget it.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
For the full text, check out https://www.outdoorplaces.com/Features/Backcountry/shagging/