Check out the topics currently being discussed on the BootsnAll Travel Forums:
- Joey is in the midst of his RTW trip, and has paused long enough to post some good advice for all of us – “Don’t rent motorbikes if you aren’t experienced.” He lived through the ordeal, but will have scars to show off for years to come!
- Is wanderlust something we’re born with, or does it come from the people we grow up with? It’s a nature vs. nurture debate of another kind…
- If you’re on a long trip, how do you handle your incoming mail and paying your bills? Dante is planning to forward mail to his sister’s house, but isn’t sure if there’s something more he should be doing.
- Most travelers can agree on the basics that need to go with you on every trip, but every traveler is going to have a few items that others might think are funny to bring along. Nath_160 wants to know what the top three “unnecessary” items are in your pack.
- Have you had any jobs while traveling that helped enhance your experience? Even if they didn’t pay you anything? Come share!
- BootsnAll is full of animal lovers, it appears – we’ve got threads going on cats seen around the world, and one for dogs, too!
- Every traveler is unique, and yet most travelers can be lumped into two general categories, which GingerSpesh has called “Fast and Furious” and “Slow and Steady.” It’s a pretty old debate, and everyone’s going to have their own travel method that makes them comfortable, but what’s your preference?
Please contribute your thoughts and comments to these threads! And if you’re not already a member, sign-up here – it’s free!