We’ve just passed the August mid-point, which means it’s the perfect time to start planning your Oktoberfest celebrations this year. Because they’re in September, not October, donchaknow. (Don’t ask – I don’t get it, either.)
Anyway, this deal on airfare from Air Berlin is perfectly timed to get you to Germany for some authentic Oktoberfest revelry. You’ll find roundtrip airfare to various German cities starting at just $693. Here are some of the deals you could grab:
- New York JFK to Stuttgart – $693
- New York JFK to Hamburg – $693
- Miami to Dusseldorf – $713
- Miami to Munich – $713
- Fort Myers to Berlin – $713
And if you’re feeling tempted by these fares (who wouldn’t?), here are the details you’ll need to know:
- You’ll need to book by August 22, 2008 – that’s this Friday!
- Prices quoted include the fuel surcharge, but there are other taxes & fees not included.
- Travel must be between September 1 and October 29, 2008.
- Oktoberfest is from September 20-October 5, 2008. I’m just sayin’.
I found this deal on TravelZoo, who say that if you want to call Air Berlin directly at 1-866-266-5588 (then press 3) instead of visiting the website to take advantage of this deal you’ll need to mention the promo code TZSUM08.