* Ireland Logue is part of the BootsnAll Travel Network, which reaches 1.5 million unique users and gets 5 million page views per month.
* 56% of all users fall in the 18-34 age range. 20% fall in the 34-49 range.
* 53% women, 47% men.
* 72% of our users will be traveling within the next 6 months.
The BootsnAll Travel Network was founded in 1999, and has now grown into one of the largest travel marketplaces anywhere on the web. Ireland Logue is one of our Travel Logues, which are one-stop, destination/theme based travel guides. We believe these sites are the next generation travel guides, and can help you reach our growing audience.
To start getting your message out to our users today, please contact us.
- All ad placements are above the fold, unless otherwise specified.
- For first time clients, we can work with work with smaller budgets on run of network campaigns. Contact us for details.
- Rate discounts are available on large ad buys. Contact us for details.
- 25% added to the base rate for each additional level of targeting, such as geo-targeting, time targeting, and frequency capping.
- Run of network ads will be placed on multiple travel logue sites, as well as sections of BootsnAll.com.
- Maximum file size is 10KB for simple formats (jpg & gif), 20KB for rich media, and 25KB for expandable formats.
- Payment is accepted via credit card, Paypal, check or bank transfer. For first time advertisers, payment must be received in full before campaigns will be implemented.
- Creative must be provided with 3 days lead time prior to campaign launch, and is subject to review.
- Rates are based on CPM pricing model, in which advertiser pays the listed rate per every 1000 ad impressions. An ad impression is counted every time an ad loads on a web page.