Mexico has always been known as great destination for many reasons, which is why it’s one of the most popular international destinations for americans and europeans tourists, and people all around the world as well.
Current economic trends are continuing to make Mexico an attractive destination for those who hold high value currencies, not to mention the list of amazing places to visit, like Cancun, Mexico city, Oaxaca, Chichen Itza, among others; Mexico is one of the countries everyone needs to visit at least once in their lifetime.
So let’s talk about what Mexico can offer to you:
Try it all:
- Traditional Mexican Food
- 15 Latin American Fruits to Surprise Your Palate
- Anthony Bourdain’s recommendations for Mexican Food
- Real Food Adventures, in Mexico
The Culture & History
Mexico has a rich and diverse culture, take your time, explore each and every state:
Mexico is a land of adventures waiting to be had, from the simplest of daily tasks, made more interesting by the differences in language and social structure, to truly off the beaten path rides. Mexico will stretch your paradigm.
- South of the Border: 3 Road Trips for the Intrepid Traveler
- 7 Must See Cities in Mexico
- Nine Amazing Eco Adventures in Mexico
- The Mexican Coast You Didn’t Expect: 4 Reasons to visit Mazatlan
It’s Safe for Travelers
Sure, Mexico has zones that some might consider are not very safe for tourists, but so do Chicago and Washington D.C., for example. With reasonable precautions, the average traveler will never encounter the violence that the media focuses so firmly on.