Next to Madrid and Barcelona, Seville is the third most popular city in Continental Spain to visit. As the birthplace of bullfighting and flamenco, Seville is bursting with flavors and culture. AÂ 2-day itinerary in Seville will be enough to cover most of the city’sÂ attractions.
As compared to the other major Spanish cities, there are much fewer airlines that serve Seville’s airport.
ForÂ cheap airfares to Seville , you should first check out budget airlines. Although these low-cost airlines tend to have stricter check-in rules, their airfares tend to be much cheaper than those of standard airlines.
Budget Airlines that Fly to Seville
- Brussels Airlines: Flies to numerous destinations including Finland, Lithuania, Norway and Slovenia.
- Ryanair: Flies all over Europe including Morocco and Eastern Europe.
- Transavia: Dutch low-cost airline flies to cities in Denmark and Holland.
- TUIFly: Flies to several German cities.
- Vueling: Spanish budget airline that connects to most cities in Spain.
Tips to Finding Cheap Airfares
- Airfares to Seville is more expensive than those to Madrid or other major European cities like London and Paris. Â In order to get a good deal, your best bet is to fly to Madrid and then book a domestic flight to Seville.
- ForÂ cheap airfare to Spain, do your research early and try to book your tickets for mid-week. Weekends are the most expensive period to travel, especially on Fridays, Saturdays and Mondays.
- Avoid traveling in summer, when airfares are the most expensive. Plan your trip for fall or spring; most airlines have promotions during these periods of the year.
- Budget airlines might not provide top-notch services, but they definitely help cut down your travel expenses. Check out our list of budget airlines that fly to Spain.